Monday, January 27, 2020

Tomorrow we leave our campsite here at Cave Creek Regional Park .....

Cave Creek Campsite - Sunset
This evening was warm and we enjoyed the evening sitting around the campfire.


The Boys were keeping watch with their glowing eyes!
 

Tomorrow we head over to McDowell Mountain Regional Park...a distance of about 38 miles.  The weather is expected to be sunny and about 70.  By Sunday they are calling for sunny and 77.  The weather here in the winter is absolutely perfect!...Summer...not so sure๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 comments:

  1. Hey I thought you always skipped the campfires. Personally I don’t think it’s camping with out a decent sized camp fire to gather around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to get it started- just missing them this day so I went ahead and Mikey sat and enjoyed it till it went out. Bill &Ted sat the whole time with us.I think they were mezmorized by it!!

    ReplyDelete