Saturday, January 9, 2021

 

POST #21-23 

The Roadrunner Whisperer...  

Subscribe to our Blog! 

Get E-Mail notifications about new posts!

Fill the CONTACT US TO SUBSCRIBE fields!

********

Tap any photo or video to enlarge/play.

Tap any underlined links to follow. 

********

Here at Lake Pleasant we have been having great fun with "Meep" the Roadrunner!

She comes every morning and stops by a few times each day!  Sometimes waits on the arm of the chair for me...


She comes up to the door, jumps up on the step and taps on the door...except when one of the Boys is at the window!


Then I go outside and she jumps up into my lap...

 


Here is a video of one of todays visits! >>>


Wonder is she will let me pet her...we shall see!

Until Next Time!


1 comment:

  1. I bet she would come inside if the boys were not visible. How many times have you been pooped on lol

    ReplyDelete